How it works
What will your child/ren be doing?
1. Children will be looked after by experienced and qualified staff.
2. They will be provided with fun and engaging activities that suit their individual needs.
3. Staff can provide one to one support depending on the ratio.
4. In longer childcare sessions, children can participate in outdoor activities.
What are the benefits? – healthy snacks, interactive fun, learning opportunities
1. Your child will be assigned to a member of staff who will be responsible for ensuring needs are met.
1. Positive and interactive activities are provided throughout the session
2. Sessions and activities are planned according to child-led play
3. Healthy snacks are provided
4. Games and fun activities to keep older children entertained
5. One to one support to children according to their individual needs
What you need to do
1. Parents can bring packed lunch for their children
2. Bring extra nappies and spare clothes for babies and toddlers
3. If required, bring your baby’s milk and weaning food. Inform staff of their feeding and nappy changing routine.